Lyabi House

Assalom aleykum my dear followers.Today I am gonna describe you about my amazing practice day.About my lovely place about Lyabi House.If you want to ask me why I love this place?I answer you because this place captured me with amazing trees 😍also because this place where I can improve my language skills.
Here atmosphere is mesmerizing, therefore people like walking there .
 




So now I'm gonna tell u a little information about this place .So arose thanks to the vizier Nadir Divan-begi, who ordered to dig a reservoir between the Kukeldash madrasah, the khanaka and the Divan-Begi madrasah. This was done to complete the beautiful image conceived by the vizier. According to Dmitry Page, it was like this: “Once upon a time, on the site of Lyabi Hauz, there was a house of an elderly Jewish widow.
  

The Kukeldash Madrasah now houses a museum opened in honor of the Uzbek writer Sadriddin Aini, who once studied in this historical place, and in the vicinity of the reservoir there are small cafes and restaurants where you can have a good rest in the traditional atmosphere of Bukhara.
  

Also we took photo with our group members ☺️
 



I forgot tell u about Nasriddin Afandi . Near the madrasah there is a monument to the famous folk character Khoja Nasriddin. It was installed in 1979, and the author is the sculptor Yakov Shapiro. The sculpture is made of bronze and mounted on a rectangular pedestal.
 Khoja Nasreddin is depicted sitting on a donkey, his left hand is raised in greeting, and his fingers are squeezing a small coin. The right hand is pressed to the chest, there is a skullcap on the head, and a cunning and kind smile wanders across the face. They say that if you put a child on a donkey in front of Nasreddin, he is guaranteed a successful and cheerful life.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kukeldash Madrasah,

Jo'bor madrasah

Memorial Museum of Mirzo Ulugbek