Masjid Baland

 I continue to acquire you with the sight of the very beautiful place Bukhara .And today I will tolk  about Baland Mosque.


The oldest part of it is a rectangular winter building.The walls covered with multi-coloured  painting in kundal .

 


Also there are restaurant of Mosque Baland .

  


The aivan itself is a summer mosque. The aivan columns surrounding the winter part of the mosque are made in the form of stalactites, made of wood and fixed on a concrete foundation.



That's all .I think it wouldn't be so boring.In my view historical places seem boring at first, but if you find out the history of creation, I think it will be a little more interesting.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kukeldash Madrasah,

Jo'bor madrasah

Memorial Museum of Mirzo Ulugbek