Mogoki Attori

 I'm glad that I'm with you again.So today's practice day about Mogoki Attori.

So I start my practice blog 😃.Are you ready my deary followers?

Yes👍.             Noo👎

I wait your comments 😉


This place in my opinion so simple,because u can't see amazing patterns of famous painters .


In order not to drown out the history of the area, the mosque, built on the site of the destroyed temple of the Zoroastrians, was named Magoki Attor


Today, the lower portal in the form of an arch, decorated with stalactites, has been preserved from the facade of the ancient mosque. 



The Magoki-Attori mosque is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List as part of the historical centre of Bukhara

      So it's all what I can tell you.Thank you for your attention and time 🙃

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kukeldash Madrasah,

Jo'bor madrasah

Memorial Museum of Mirzo Ulugbek