The museum of fine art

 So Hi 😄 my name is Malika if I if I'm not mistaken it is my third blog .Today i told you about The museum of the art which is located in Bukhara city. Bukhara does not stop to surprise us with its values. Also in my blog you can easily give more information about history of Bukhara .

So I start told and show u art gallery of Bukhara city.




A little information about this place .So Bukhara State Architectural Art Museum-Preserve was founded in 1922. From 1945 on, Bukhara museum is located in Ark fortress. There are over 100,000 items of cultural, material and intellectual legacy of Uzbek people in the Bukhara museum funds. The exhibits include gold embroidery, copper chased items, ganch carving, samples of architectural decor, coins, household items, graphic works, painting, sculpture, old maps, books and other documents of historical value.




It is a map of Ark Fortress.

 




This place also captured me with colourful vase , historical dishes .

Also   there was also a tablet with which you can see all the parts of the arch



Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Kukeldash Madrasah,

Jo'bor madrasah

Memorial Museum of Mirzo Ulugbek